I was told by several people that had been to Parrie Haynes to bring my bike, basketball, and hiking shoes. And of course, I did. This made me the envy of party because none of my compadres came as prepared as me. I was able to get good use out of the trails and the basketball court because of the free-time given.
Throughout the week, I put our little 'point and shoot' camera (Canon G10) to good use. I wanted to post several pics of the week.
At Parrie Haynes, there is a large pavilion that sits high on a bluff overlooking the Lampasas River. This quickly became one of my all time favorite places because of the view and the temperatures (mid-70s). In the evenings when nothing was going on, I would always make my way to the pavilion to play with the camera. In addition, there was a massive tree that they estimate to be 700 years old. I was able to climb all over it to pass the time making Dev very proud.
Much love. Enjoy.

The sunset at the pavilion is an interesting picture with the angles and straight lines and sun. My eyes like it:)
ReplyDeleteStuart,
ReplyDeleteI love love love your pictures. I too like to take photos, but love the artistic nature in yours. Great job, and i will continue to check out your page for inspiration. Please tell Dev I hope to meet her someday soon.
~tanya mcnutt leblanc~