Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prince Charming

Northeast Texas
American Green Tree Frog




3 comments:

  1. Stuart,
    These are really amazing photos..I know you have a calling from God to lead His youth, but you have an obvious God-given talent here, as well. Continue to nurture this, for I know there is a reason that He has given this uncanny abililty to capture nature (as in these pictures) and love and emotion (as in The We Tree--the pictures of Dev & Asa are so beautiful) to you. There's no doubt that you love photography, for it just shows...you should consider starting a portfolio (I guess that's what it is called--check on the internet what photographers do). God bless you always. You are an outstanding young man. How blessed we all are that you and Devanee found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the same frog in both pics or two different ones? I can't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you work for National Geographic? Ha they are good enough to be!!! But its the imfamous Stu from across the creek!

    ReplyDelete